About Research Center
The Mission, Vision and Goals/Objectives of the Research Center under the umbrella of the Research Council are:
To support, improve and promote health research through ethical research in the basic, clinical, translational, and applied sciences by faculty staff and students internally and in cooperation with collaborating external and public institutions.
To advance health research in all specialties so as to meet the health needs of the nation and the world at large and to promote the health, education and well being of all people in a rapidly changing and technological world.
Goals and Objectives
- Making the Research Center an efficient, productive and outstanding department of the Colleges.
- Coordinating, facilitating and monitoring all research activities within the Colleges and those outside the Colleges officially involving staff and students.
- Promoting balanced research activities in the biomedical/biodental sciences, education, public health, clinical dentistry and translational/ applied sciences.
- Sourcing substantial research funds within and outside the Colleges.
- Managing and promoting students’ research activities at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Alerting and informing staff on any available funding opportunities within and outside the Colleges.
- Ensuring compliance with the policy of the Colleges on Ethics of human and animal research.
- Producing scientific and professional peer-reviewed journals on behalf of the Colleges.
- Running continuing education courses from time to time on research methods and scientific writing.
Prof. Hezekiah A. Mosadomi
|920000182 Ext. 1223
Dr. Sharat Pani
Ms. Akanksha Rao
|920000182 Ext. 1203